For the occasion of the Belgrade Book Fair a double launch took place on the stand of Zavod Publishers, on October 27th, 2017:
1. The launch of the first two books of the Zavod edition of Zoran Živković’s collected works of fiction in Serbian in ten volumes.
2. The launch of the first ten volumes of the Cadmus Press edition of The Zoran Živkovic Collection in English in thirty volumes.
Cadmus Press is delighted to announce the publication of the first ten books in “The Zoran Živković Collection”:
- The Five Wonders of the Danube (hardcover)
- The Five Wonders of the Danube (softcover)
- The Papyrus Trilogy (hardcover)
- The Last Book (softcover)
- The Grand Manuscript (softcover)
- The Compendium of the Dead (softcover)
- Impossible Stories I (hardcover)
- Impossible Stories II (hardcover)
- Hidden Camera (hardcover)
- The Writer & The Ghostwriter (hardcover)
All ten feature stunning covers by Japanese artist Youchan Ito, and are available at Amazon and major booksellers worldwide.
The last generation of the students attending Professor Živković’s creative writing course at the Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade, about to finish their first semester…
Zoran Živković’s new novel The Image Interpreter was launch on the stand of the Zavod Publishers at The Belgrade International Book Fair on October 28th, 2016.
Here is the cover of the forthcoming edition of the collection of essays by Professor Ljiljana Pešikan Ljuštanović (Faculty of Philosophy, University of Novi Sad, Serbia) — The Herald of the Fifth Force: The Fantastical Fiction of Zoran Živković.
The Third Program of the Portuguese National Television (RTP3) recently presented Zoran Živković’s novel The Library, including an interview with the author.